2k zinc silicate inorganic coating, ethyl based and moisture curing.
- Primer providing a high anticorrosive protection to steel
- Corrosion gets passivated under primer due to the galvanic action
- Excellent weathering resistance
- Good curing at low temperatures
- Offers a very good resistance to both impact and abrasion
- Optimal behavior within a pH range between 6-9
- Excellente adhesion over correctly prepared steel
- Suitable for high humidity environments
- Can bear high temperatures up to 400ºC and peaks up to 500ºC (dry temperature)
- Can be overcoated with acrylic, chlorinated rubber, vinyl, epoxy and polyurethane products
- Should not be overcoated with products which may get saponified
Meets specifications in Norm UNE 48293:2007
+ As anticorrosive primer for protecting steel structures exposed to industrial and marine environments.