Zinc ethyl silicate Shop Primer offering an average anticorrosive protection (Medium Protection).
Supplies a temporal protection for metallic structures up to 4-6 months.
- Very good anticorrosive protection for steel until aproximately 6 months
- Allows application in an automatic plant, as well as manual spray application (both airless or aerographic)
- The galvanic action passivates corrosion under the primer
- Very good thermal stability and low fumes emission
- Excellent adhesion over correctly prepared steel
- Quick drying and very good abrasion resistance
- Inert product, it is not affected by UV radiation, condensation or weathering
- Very good resistance to folding, suitable for cold rolling
- can be recoated by itself, with ethyl silicates, acrylics, chlorinated rubbers, vinyls, epoxies and polyurethanes. Should not be recoated with products which may get saponified
+ As a primer for workshops, in order to protect against corrosion metallic structures which need an adequated average temporal protection.
+ Recommended for complex welding processes, automatic or semi-automatic MIG/MAG, FCAW or MMA welding.
+ Structures which are meant to bear oxy-fuel cutting.
+ Can be combined with a controlled cathodic protection, even in submerged systems.